Pool Renovation Services
Over time, a swimming pool and it's surrounding features begin to show signs of aging. If your pool, surrounding fixtures and equipment is not properly maintained, the aging process is significantly expedited. Through our experience, we've seen everything; stained pool surfaces, cracks in pool decks, damaged pool screens, green swimming pools (algae takeover), etc. The goal of our swimming pool renovation services is to provide Southwest Florida residents with a reputable source for all of their pool remodeling needs. These services include:
- Pool resurfacing: This is the preparation of your pool for a new surface coat by hydro-blasting, sand-blasting, then chipping away the old surface. Then you select the finish that will be applied to your pool; polished glass, exposed pebble, quartz, and plaster are very common options.
- Pool deck repair: Pool deck repairs can bring your patio space to life! If there are cracks, spalling, or discoloration, but still has a solid structural foundation, we will be able to repair your pool deck.
- Tile replacement: Pool tiles are beautiful and can greatly enhance the aesthetics of your swimming pool. But if they're damaged, cracked, or faded, they can have the opposite effect.
- Lanai screen repair: Rips and holes in your lanai screen can let unwanted creatures into your patio space. It's important to get these unsightly damages repaired as soon as possible.
- Pool cage screen replacement: Has the screen to your pool cage been damaged beyond repair in a hurricane or another natural disaster? We can replace your old, damaged pool screen with a brand new one so it can look like new again!